About Me

My photo
I'm a habitual line crosser that believes everything happens for a reason, but life comes with no guarantees, no time outs, no second chances, you just have to live life to the fullest. Laugh as much as you can, spend all your money, tell someone what they mean to you, tell someone off, speak out, dance in the pouring rain, hold someone's hand, comfort a friend, love the ones who treat you right, forget about the ones who don't, pig out, smile until your face hurts, be a flirt, stay up late and fall asleep watching the sun come up, don't be aftraid to take chances or fall in love . . . and most of all live in the moment, If you get a second chance, grab it with both hands. If it changes your life, let it. No one said it would be easy, they just promised it would be worth it.

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

What I'm getting into in the new year

I've never had the "lose weight" new years resolution.  I've done more life style changes.  For example, last year, my resolution was to kick my caffein addiction and I did.  This year, I decided that I was going to try and drink at least 8 glasses of water a day.  However, now that I'm going to Brasil, I decided to add this to the mix, this program requires lots of drinking water and will help me shed some extra pounds I have gained this year, I saw a picture of myself today from not even a year ago and I could fit into my size 26 designer jeans and I want to be back at that.  I know that this huge flex in weight back and forth this year has been due to a lot of stress the past year and I need to just take better care of myself, so this is what I'm planning on doing from now until I go to Brasil and after tonight, I am not having more than one drink a day (I love my vino, sorry). Check it out: http://www.annsdietsecret.com/?t202id=2498&t202kw=superfood03

No comments:

Post a Comment