About Me

My photo
I'm a habitual line crosser that believes everything happens for a reason, but life comes with no guarantees, no time outs, no second chances, you just have to live life to the fullest. Laugh as much as you can, spend all your money, tell someone what they mean to you, tell someone off, speak out, dance in the pouring rain, hold someone's hand, comfort a friend, love the ones who treat you right, forget about the ones who don't, pig out, smile until your face hurts, be a flirt, stay up late and fall asleep watching the sun come up, don't be aftraid to take chances or fall in love . . . and most of all live in the moment, If you get a second chance, grab it with both hands. If it changes your life, let it. No one said it would be easy, they just promised it would be worth it.

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Update from John Hopkins

Bottled water in your car

very dangerous!

On the Ellen show, Sheryl Crow said this is
what caused her breast cancer. It has been
identified as the m ost common cause of the high
levels of dioxin in breast cancer tissue.

Sheryl Crow's oncologist told her: women

should not drink bottled water that has been left in a car.

The heat reacts with the chemicals in the plastic
of the

bottle which releases dioxin into the water. Dioxin is

a toxin increasingly found in breast cancer tissue.

So please be careful and do not drink bottled water that has

been left in a car. Pass this on to all the wom en in your life.

This information is the kind we need
to know that just might save us! Use a stainless
steel canteen or a glass bottle

instead of plastic!



This information is also being
circulated at Walter Reed

Army Medical Center

No plastic containers in microwave.

No water bottles in

No plastic wrap in

A dioxin chemical causes cancer,
especially breast cancer.

Dioxins are highly poisonous to the
cells of our bodies. Don't freeze your plastic

bottles with water in
them as this releases dioxins from the plastic.

Fujimoto, Wellness Program Manager at Castle Hospital , was
on a TV program to explain this health hazard.

He talked about dioxins and
how bad they are for us.

He said that we should
not be heating our food in the microwave using

plastic containers .....
This especially
applies to foods that contain fat...

He said that the combination of fat,
high heat and plastic releases dioxin

into the food and ultimately into the
cells of the body...

Instead, he
recommends using glass,
such as Corning Ware, Pyrex

or ceramic containers

for heating food.... You get the same results, only without
the dioxin.

So such things as TV dinners, instant
ramen and soups, etc.,

should be rem oved from the container
and heated in something else..

Paper isn't bad but you don't know
what is in the paper...

It's just safer to
use tempered glass, Corning
Ware, etc.

He reminded us that a while ago
some of the fast food

restaurants moved away
from the foam containers to

paper. The dioxin problem is one of the reasons...

Also, he pointed out that plastic wrap, such as
Saran wrap,

is just as dangerous when
placed over foods to be cooked in
the microwave.

As the food is nuked, the high heat causes poisonous toxins to
actually melt out of the plastic wrap and drip
into the food.

Cover food with a paper towel instead.

This is an article that
should be sent To anyone important inYour life!